[This contest is no longer active.]
It’s that time of year again – amazing that 2012 has gone by so fast, isn’t?
That also means it’s the perfect time for a holiday giveaway! If you’ve been to Xinjiang or plan to travel along the Silk Road in the next year or two, you’re going to want to see this.
We’re packing together two great travel resources: Odyssey’s Xinjiang travel guide by Jeremy Tredinnick and an illustrated Silk Road map. Combined that’s close to a $50 Value!
Follow this link to find out how to enter. It’s easy, there are no strings attached and you may just get an extra present for Christmas!
Be quick…contest ends at midnight on Sunday, December 9th!
- Living in Xinjiang | One Foreigner’s Perspective - February 16, 2017
- Xinjiang Street Food | Karamay Fried Yellow Noodles - November 3, 2016
- 10 Years in Xinjiang | CCTV Documentary - October 27, 2016
- FarWestChina’s Josh Summers on CCTV - October 19, 2016
- Travel Kuqa | What’s Worth Visiting? - October 13, 2016
- Prehistoric Porn in Xinjiang (Hilarious Petroglyphs!) - September 29, 2016
- Travel Kashgar | What’s Worth Visiting - September 19, 2016
- Learning the Uyghur Dutar in Xinjiang - September 9, 2016
- What Should I Eat in Xinjiang? 10 Best Uyghur Food - September 2, 2016
- Kashgar Sunday Bazaar | Photos & Video - August 25, 2016