[This contest is no longer active.]
It’s that time of year again – amazing that 2012 has gone by so fast, isn’t?
That also means it’s the perfect time for a holiday giveaway! If you’ve been to Xinjiang or plan to travel along the Silk Road in the next year or two, you’re going to want to see this.
We’re packing together two great travel resources: Odyssey’s Xinjiang travel guide by Jeremy Tredinnick and an illustrated Silk Road map. Combined that’s close to a $50 Value!
Follow this link to find out how to enter. It’s easy, there are no strings attached and you may just get an extra present for Christmas!
Be quick…contest ends at midnight on Sunday, December 9th!
- Urumqi’s International Grand Bazaar | Worth a Visit? - September 12, 2017
- Traveling China’s Karakoram Highway | 2017 Traveler’s Guide - September 6, 2017
- Celebrating Qurban in Urumqi, Xinjiang - August 31, 2017
- Xinjiang in 360 Degrees | Virtual Reality Travel - August 28, 2017
- 10 Crazy, Little-Known Facts about Xinjiang - August 14, 2017
- “Big Plate Chicken” DaPanJi (大盘鸡): Xinjiang’s Best Food - August 6, 2017
- Kashgar Old City | A Timeline of Changes - July 18, 2017
- Exploring the Wilds of Wusu, Xinjiang (Off Road!) - July 11, 2017
- Living in Xinjiang | One Foreigner’s Perspective - February 16, 2017
- Xinjiang Street Food | Karamay Fried Yellow Noodles - November 3, 2016