Thank you for your interest in advertising on FarWestChina.com! My name is Josh and I’ve worked with a number of different companies over the years – many of whom have advertised with me for over 3 years. I would love to spend some time figuring out a marketing campaign that would fit best for you.
I don’t have a “media kit” and frankly advertising on this site isn’t a high priority for me. However, I do have a passion for helping out any company that has anything to do with travel in Xinjiang and/or China so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
FarWestChina.com has been established as the #1 travel website on Xinjiang and the Silk Road. It is a targeted and very loyal audience that can be found on a number of different platforms that I’ll go into more detail below.
Why Advertise on FarWestChina?
- FarWestChina has a history of over 10 years of respected writing. We have been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal, BBC, MSNBC, Lonely Planet and many others.
- FarWestChina’s Xinjiang Travel Guide has sold thousands of copies and is the #1 Xinjiang guide on Amazon & Kobo.
- More than 70% of FarWestChina readers polled say that they want to travel the Silk Road over the next 2 years.
- More than 27,000+ people visit FarWestChina per month on top of another 1,000+ who subscribe to the RSS feed.
- FarWestChina has highly-engaged audiences on Facebook (8,000+ fans), on Twitter (5,300+ followers), on Instagram (1,800+ followers) and on Google Plus (2,600+ followers).
If you would like to tap into the specialized audience we cover, please contact me using the form below to request more information. A wide variety of advertisements and prices are available, so don’t hesitate to ask.