According to this China Daily article, limited email access has been restored to Xinjiang. “Limited” means that supposedly we can send and receive emails…minus any attachments. I have not yet tested this new feature.
Currently this can only be done through Sina, a popular web portal in China. New users are eligible to apply for an account, which means that Sina will quickly become one of the most popular sites in Xinjiang.
- Best VPN for China 2019 (that still works despite the ban) - August 1, 2019
- Learn Uyghur | Ultimate Guide to Available Resources - July 24, 2019
- What is the Largest Province in China? - July 3, 2019
- Kashgar Sunday Bazaar | Photos & Video - June 26, 2019
- Yili (Ili) Xinjiang | Top 5 Places to Visit - April 10, 2019
- Turpan’s Jiaohe Ancient City 交河故城 | Traveler’s Guide - April 3, 2019
- Urumqi Airport Traveler’s Guide 2019 (Xinjiang) - April 1, 2019
- Best China Visa Service for US Travelers - March 27, 2019
- Urumqi Train Travel 2019 Guide 乌鲁木齐站 - March 25, 2019
- Top 10 Uyghur Foods to Eat in Xinjiang - March 20, 2019