[This contest is no longer active.]
It’s that time of year again – amazing that 2012 has gone by so fast, isn’t?
That also means it’s the perfect time for a holiday giveaway! If you’ve been to Xinjiang or plan to travel along the Silk Road in the next year or two, you’re going to want to see this.
We’re packing together two great travel resources: Odyssey’s Xinjiang travel guide by Jeremy Tredinnick and an illustrated Silk Road map. Combined that’s close to a $50 Value!
Follow this link to find out how to enter. It’s easy, there are no strings attached and you may just get an extra present for Christmas!
Be quick…contest ends at midnight on Sunday, December 9th!
- Xinjiang Time | A Tale of Two Time Zones - February 26, 2015
- What to See in Xinjiang During the Winter - January 21, 2015
- My Take: Top 5 Best VPNs for China - January 14, 2015
- Cruising 200km/h on Xinjiang’s New High-Speed Train - December 3, 2014
- Jack Ma: Can He Save Xinjiang’s Online Shopping Woes? - November 25, 2014
- 25 Unbelievably Stunning Xinjiang Photos - November 21, 2014
- Surviving Turpan’s 29km Death Race - October 8, 2014
- Traveler’s Guide to Turpan’s Jiaohe Ancient City 交河故城 - October 4, 2014
- “Timeless” Xinjiang | Interview with Ryan Pyle - September 16, 2014
- How to Cross Xinjiang’s Irkeshtam Border to Kyrgyzstan - September 11, 2014