[This contest is no longer active.]
It’s that time of year again – amazing that 2012 has gone by so fast, isn’t?
That also means it’s the perfect time for a holiday giveaway! If you’ve been to Xinjiang or plan to travel along the Silk Road in the next year or two, you’re going to want to see this.
We’re packing together two great travel resources: Odyssey’s Xinjiang travel guide by Jeremy Tredinnick and an illustrated Silk Road map. Combined that’s close to a $50 Value!
Follow this link to find out how to enter. It’s easy, there are no strings attached and you may just get an extra present for Christmas!
Be quick…contest ends at midnight on Sunday, December 9th!
- Shipton’s Arch | World’s Tallest Arch - June 30, 2016
- XJ Q&A #2: Is it Safe to Travel to Xinjiang? - June 23, 2016
- The Uyghur Knife & My Visit to Yengisar - June 16, 2016
- XJ Q&A #1: Visas and Permits for Xinjiang? - June 9, 2016
- 5 Characteristics of a Uyghur Wedding - June 1, 2016
- Xinjiang Road Trip | Stunning Highway 216 - May 17, 2016
- My Take: Top 5 Best VPNs for China (Updated May 2016) - April 14, 2016
- Fascinating Tradition of Uyghur Paper Making in Hotan - January 28, 2016
- Controversial “Karamay Bubble” No. 1 Oil Well - January 12, 2016
- Eating Uyghur Lamb Intestine in Xinjiang - December 10, 2015