[This contest is no longer active.]
It’s that time of year again – amazing that 2012 has gone by so fast, isn’t?
That also means it’s the perfect time for a holiday giveaway! If you’ve been to Xinjiang or plan to travel along the Silk Road in the next year or two, you’re going to want to see this.
We’re packing together two great travel resources: Odyssey’s Xinjiang travel guide by Jeremy Tredinnick and an illustrated Silk Road map. Combined that’s close to a $50 Value!
Follow this link to find out how to enter. It’s easy, there are no strings attached and you may just get an extra present for Christmas!
Be quick…contest ends at midnight on Sunday, December 9th!
- A Visit to Xinjiang’s Kanas Lake and Keketuohai - October 7, 2015
- Celebrating Qurban in Urumqi, Xinjiang - September 24, 2015
- Buzkashi Explained: Mysterious Rules & Traditions - September 19, 2015
- Exploring Tashkorgan and the Tajik - September 12, 2015
- Biking China’s Karakoram Highway Pt 1 - September 2, 2015
- Self-Publishing a Travel Guide: My Experience - June 3, 2015
- Evolution of Xinjiang Tourism: A Photo Essay - May 19, 2015
- Check it out! The New Xinjiang Travel Guide - April 24, 2015
- Visiting Xinjiang’s Jurassic Park (aka “Tianshan Safari Park”) - April 9, 2015
- One Man’s Journey to the Center of Asia - March 19, 2015